Take your medicines even when your blood pressure comes down even when you do not feel bad do not stop taking your medicine until your doctor says that it is ok most people who take high . Some medicines can make blood pressure rise if you have high blood pressure to begin with it can rise to dangerous levels some medications may interact with your blood pressure medicine this . If your blood pressure is high and you have no history of high readings your doctor may take another reading after about 5 minutes and if thats still high another in a couple of weeks to confirm. Common drugs used for high blood pressure the efficiency of antihypertensive medicines may vary for every patient and it usually depends on age sex race and other health conditions 2 in most cases combinations of two to three drugs are given to control blood pressure
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.