Mr imaging of the musculo skeletal system including the spine is one of the most common requests in routine clinical work mri is more sensitive than x rays and ct in a wide variety of pathologies including tumour detection marrow disease degeneration inflammation and trauma. The value of mr imaging for the evaluation of musculoskeletal system disorders cannot be over stated it is the only imaging modality that enables visualization of all components of the joints within single examinations. Mri of the musculoskeletal system sixth edition delivers comprehensive abundantly illustrated coverage of all aspects of mr musculoskeletal imaging beginning with basic principles of interpretation physics and terminology before moving through a systematic presentation of disease states in each body region
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.