When used as receivers rf coils are responsible for detecting the mr signalthe oscillating net magnetic flux from the excited spin system can be captured by the coil in which an induced electric current is generated. Radiofrequency coils rf coils are the antennae of the mri system broadcasting the rf signal to the patient and or receiving the return signal rf coils can be receive only in which case the body coil is used as a transmitter or transmit and receive transceiver. This rf coils for mri handbook is intended to become this reference heretofore much of the know how of rf coil design is bottled up in various industry and academic laboratories around the world some of this information on coil technologies and applications techniques has been disseminated through the literature while more of this knowledge
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.