Thrombolytic therapy is the use of drugs to break up or dissolve blood clots which are the main cause of both heart attacks and stroke information thrombolytic medicines are approved for the emergency treatment of stroke and heart attack . Thrombolysis also known as thrombolytic therapy is a treatment to dissolve dangerous clots in blood vessels improve blood flow and prevent damage to tissues and organs thrombolysis may . Thrombolytic therapy is the administration of drugs called lytics or clot busters to dissolve blood clots that have acutely suddenly blocked your major arteries or veins and pose potentially serious or life threatening implications. Thrombolytic therapy the administration of drugs for thrombolysis dissolution of a thrombus in an artery to reduce the size of occlusion and thereby reduce damage to muscular tissue the coronary artery is a commonly used site
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.